Diwali has traditionally been the biggest shopping season for Indian consumers, comparable to the holiday shopping period in the run up to Christmas in the West. In parts of India where New Year follows Diwali, the occasion is often linked to major purchases – including real estate and automobiles.
We must therefore consider building marketing strategies around the festival itself. Download our e-book now to discover how to build a successful digital Diwali campaign. The e-book covers all aspects of marketing during this period, as well as answering some key questions:
- Which products and categories are selling the most?
- What are people searching for during the Diwali holiday season?
- What kind of content and ad copy are brands creating to influence audiences?
- How can marketers put together a quick campaign to target their ideal audience?
- What are the most popular keywords and how much does it cost to bid for them?
- What tactics are the giant e-commerce retailers using to maximize sales during Diwali?
- How are industry leaders adapting advertising strategies in response to buyer behavior?
Read Time: 12 minutes
Target Audience: This guide is for marketers of all levels looking to redefine their strategy during Diwali and all other general holiday seasons.